oh i havn't been here for a while
in blindness and decay
the circle's been closed, now
my song of the end
I've seen it all
Listen crowd !
I'll tell you everything
THo I have to say
I don't know much
Talking 'bout a past and future secret
Most call him once and future king
Far back in the past
I saw his ending
Long before it started
I knew his name
He's the one who took the sword
Out of the stone
It's how that ancient tale began
I hear it in cold winds.
My song of the end.
I have seen it in my dreams.
My song of the end.
I can't stop the darkening clouds.
I feel cold.
When I cry out for the dark !
Take him back to Avalon !
Dwell on for a new age.
So long sleep well my friend.
Take him back to Avalon !
I will wait and guard !
The future's king Crown !
My song of the end.
It was nice but now it's gone
My song of the end.
It was fixed the whole time .
My song of the end.
I saw it all.
dinsdag 22 december 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten