zaterdag 26 december 2009

Anger

Do you know it?

That feeling,
that undeniable,
unmistakable
Feeling of anger.

Anger. Yes.
You know it.
That feeling, that increasing of your heartbeat,
that feeling of an unearthly warmth enveloping you.
The cold and the heat ,
fighting.
All the heightened senses.
That extreme awereness.

Yes,
you do.
It's that moment where nothing matters.
That moment, where you are just you.
There is no past nor future, just the now,
Now.

By now you must know,
it's not your every day anger.
It's not even hate,
it's too powerful to be hate,
not powerful enough to be hate,

It' s anger.
Not just any anger.
Real anger.
Rage.
Are you enraged.
I am enraged.
I am,
Angry.
I am
FURIOUS
I am angry !
I am mad !
I am ANGRY !

Yes I am,
angry.
As a person.
I'm an angry person.
But you'd not know
passing me on the street.

But you would know,
when you'd see me,
For me.
I'd pass you over
Without regret.
I'd pass you over,
and wouldn't look back.
That's anger speaking.
For I would,
Look back.
In regret?
There is no regret.
When you are angry.

And lest you'd forget,
I will repeat.
That I am,
I am angry.
As a person, angry.
Without a wy and where ,
nor where..
There is the now,
in anger.
The now that remembers,
the now that knows.
That now,
That won't let you,
Not ever let you.

Because it's hers!
It's mine !
The anger,
oh it's mine.
Yes.
It's mine !
Mine
!

Forever mine.
Full of pride.
Forever it's mine.


Never trust the northern winds... .

ANd you know,
I never really believed in any or anyone's claim,
on paranormal phenomenafe

but i just noticed something very odd about my own hands.

When i hold my palm s flat, fingers stretched.

my right hand's engravings are more prominent,
particularly
two horizontal lines

but when i curmble my fingers together just a bit
my left becomes the more prominent with,
vertical engravings, no horizontal ones,
at all.
But one,
the top one on the right palm.

My left hand,
has deep engravings,
my right one ,
looks shallow.
Yet
When i stretch fingers os both hands,
It looks like the exact opposite,
then the palm of my left hand ..
looks shallow.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten