zaterdag 19 december 2009

But we're so happy !

I hate you all.
Sincerely.


And I love you all.

But besides that,
you all suck,
I hate you all



I am the (wo)man who walks alone (with turtle)
When I walk in a dark room ..
When I'm strolling through the parc..

WHen the light begins to fade,
sometimes, feel a little stragne
a little anxious ..when it's dark ...

Fear of the dark.

I have a constant fear,
that something's always near.

Fear of the dark.

I have a phobia ,
someone's always there.

Have you run your fingers down the wall ..
and you felt your own skin crawl.
When you're searching for the light.

Sometimes when you're scared to take a look,
at the corner of the room.
You sense that something's watching you.

Fear of the dark.

I have a constant fear that something's always near.

.. because you're sure there's something there.

I have a phobia that someone's always there.

Have you ever been alone at night?
Thought you heard one get behind...
Turned around, no one there !
ANd as the quicker of your wrist, you find it hard
to look again,
cause you're sure ..
there's someone there !

Fear of the dark !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten