would u go on like this? would u beg for the attention? i mean would u go to lose ur face? is this a question of pride? or is this a question of self respect? or does it have nothing in common with each of this?
i wish i just could be in this perfect world without to slip in situations like this. maybe it is better just to avoid relations??? maybe it would be good just to see the fun again. as it once was, as things were not messed up, as my thoughts were just with me. but what would it mean? would it be still me?
The foregoing is what I have read "somewhere" on the www.
The person writing it a renowed and relentless drama queen.
The first one to say she is anti-drama, but the first one to incite and the last one to keep it alive...from known and documented experiences.
Always replying in the same monotone fashion .... retorical.
( If she reads this then she accidentally might have a more correct grasp at the subjects of grammar and the use of adjectives also )
Without any "point" she is ever actually going to ... in other words it's dabbing in the same shallow water every time again, over and over .... and over.
A slighty hysterical person also.
You know, this kind of ponderation is what one would expext in an essay they ask schoolkids to write about .. life .. philosophy .. ergo sum qui sum ...
So if I was looking for any profound insights ... i should have been looking somewhere else.
But at least I got annoyed enough (not only by the content but with the form) to be writing this instead.
Not only the "would it still be me" part is what is a royal miscomprehension of the term "me" .. as I said .. ergo sum qui sum ..
As a final note.
If you think of yourself as shit : others will do so.
If you think of yourself as "unworthy" : others will do so.
It's a matter of projection really.
One attracts the kind of people one allows themself to attract.
I can't ever bring myself to feel sorry for cretins who think " they deserve no better "
if they themselves don't think so , I sure as hell ain't going to correct them.
It's YOUR life and YOUR mind, you do with it what the hell you want , i'm just going to keep going my way. Consequently thinking whatever the hell I want to think of it.
As is ... my right.
Because let's be honest, I'm not telling anyone what to think or not think.
I have always said it's YOUR business what you allow yourself to think or believe.
But if some "opinions" are voiced , it's also entirely my business what I think of that.
You don't have to agree with me.
It's MY opinion.
Perhaps a quote I have always found rather amusing
" I don't need your opinions, I have some myself."
Ivan Turgenev
Would I still be me if someone killed me ? (lol)
Yes, I'd be a bloody dead me.
I'd still be me without arms or legs , ' I ' Will just be armless ...
Would ' I ' be still the same if I happen to change my opinion on something.
Errr .... the epitomy of shallowness isn't it ?
Because ofcourse it'd still be me, it'd be me with another opinion.
Because if you define 'me' as a collective of habits and thinking patterns only , of yourself or others .. I think you're theading very dangerous and tricky waters regardless of their shallowness .
Because then you h ave defined the 'self' as nothing more then a trick of the mind, a consequential anomaly of matter without any concept of free will and the power to make your own mind and answer your own questions.
vrijdag 9 oktober 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
another one I like and always use is " Opinions are like assholes everybody's got one" an you are so right about what you say , your life is what you make out of it, I hear it all the time whiners " I have no life" well what the heck your dead or something? if your breathing you got a life, and does the world REALLY stop turning because of ME's no I dont think so, Me or I , we put too much in it , just live life does it really matter what others think of me , that is where some dont get it ,, NO it really doesnt , what someone thinks of someone else is just that a thought and I really dont think that Im going to kill over dead because of what somebody thinks or doesnt think of me. Im still going to breath , eat , and do all that normal liveing stuff. I knew there was some reason why I thought alot about you , theheehehhehe, love the way you think
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI just can not , and I really gave it an effort to at least try at a certain point ... but no .. i really can't ... it's a fysical thing almost ... I can NOT feel sorry for people who feel sorry for themselves.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt's so easy.
It's the easiest thing humans ever could do.
Sit in a corner and cry.
Nobody should be congratulated or even given that much attention for feeling sorry for themselves, I know I soudn harsh, but i'm deeply convinced that if you do that you are not doing them any favors to begin with, in fact you are confirming their mentality !
" When I sit in a corner feeling sorry for myself, people will give me attention"
I believe in positive reinforcement, not negative one.
when it comes to people feeling sorry for their selves and wanting pity from me , Im very cold hearted about it. Cant help it well I guess I could but there is NOT a person on this earth that hasnt gone through some bad times either growing up or as adults by making the wrong choices but still life goes on deal with it or they sit on the pity pot for the rest of their lives and expect us all to sit with them , uhhh NO not me
BeantwoordenVerwijderen