donderdag 1 oktober 2009

Tranquil

I suddenly have an odd sense of Zen.
I woke up with it.

Maybe I have hit my stress limit and my nerves just gave up feeling it.
That's great !

In any case it hardly matters.
I've felt sickness in my stomach, a painful neck and shoulders and an overall increasing desire to be intoxicated.

Thing is, my mind is made up.
I'm going to get it.
It's mine.
It's mine.
It's mine.
I'm not going to give up before the battle starts.
That's so not me.

"Find you center and stay there".
Yup, that's what I'm doing.

If you want something.
Act as if you already have it.
Behave as if it's already yours.
It's to do with laws of attraction.
If you think you are going to have a headache, damn sure you're going to have a headache sooner or later this day.
If you want something, you need to direct your actions and mind towards coming closer to that what it is you want. That way you are mentally preparing yourself for taking steps towards that goal, subconsciensly , you will go towards that point too.
Untill at some point, you are there and are thinking to yourself " Well if i knew it was gonna be that easy i'd have aimed for higher ! "

" Nothing ever came from a life that was a simple one! "

I've always been one for tangoing with the devil.
And if little birds weren't pushed out the nest, they'd never learn how to fly.
In other words.
My mind is made up.
I'll take the dive.
It's going to be mine.

Catarina la MaƮtre.
Luck is just what you make it to be.
And I've always been one of those ... lucky people.

Yesterday I even made a dreadlock again at the base of my hair, a small one, as a reminder.
It's YOURS.

Sun Tsu said " A good warrior first wins the battle and then goes to war. "

" I AM THE KING AND SURE LONG MAY I REIGN ! "

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I found the exact quote: "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win".

    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

    Ad Maiora

    your turtle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen