vrijdag 21 augustus 2009

Things you (didn't) know about me

In my real life.

I'm ambitious. Very. Headstrong.

My life's ambition (dream, but i don't want to call it that because the word dream implies it will never be more then that) has always been to be a cartoon artist.
And to make graphic novels ... not just comic books, although I have particular resentment against them.
It's under contstruction (true tho .. it is ! )
The Real Life tab in my SL profile is of my own hand.
Early work however, but i'm proud of it.
It turned out EXACTLY the way I envisioned it, with some minor beauty errors , but i doubt the size is big enough to see them.
In my junior years in highschool, I was considered the most promising student in art class.
The only thing I have LOTS of patience with is painting in oil paint ... i despise acryllics, the color is impure and when it's done it looks like plastic .. wich it is.
I only paint with oil colors and tempura , because it's the only kind of paint I feel is worthy to be called "artist's equiptment".

I'm a petite person.
Small and slender.
Who almost never shouts, there have been exceptions.
I've been called pretty and beautiful, lots of times.
I don't give a tiny dogshit about your opinion of how I look.
I've been called skinny and a pushover.
I don't give a tiny dogshit about your opinion of how I look.

I don't have a problem with religious people even tho I consider myself to be a true agnost.
Wich is not hte same as atheist.
An agnostic person just believes that htere is no way to know if god really exists or not.
So they just refrain from saying : " I believe in God" or " I do not believe in God "
I didn't read Epicurius, but i've been told my vieuw of god corresponds with his writings.

I think Islam is the most dogmatic religion in the world (major religion).
And if any man ever thinks to come up to me and call me a whore because i don't wear a headscarf ... i'm gonna stab his eyes out.
Problem solved !!

I'm not a person of color. I'm white with a French nose and face.
My hear is between brown and red, tending to the red.
My eyes are green.
I don't have a problem with people of color, I only have a problem with the way some people experience religion. And the manner in wich they try to impose it on others.
I've been called rascist for that.
In my turn I called them "not worth the effort of my anger".

I have a problem with feminists and macho's all the same.

I will never allow anyone to take my freedom (or what I believe to be freedom).
I will fight with fists, fingernails, teeth, feet and every other optional object in my path if anyone tries to take it away from me.
there is nothing wrong with choosing for yourself and your own dreams.

My family name has an heirloom.
And even a motto : " Lucem Spero "attached to it.
It originates in Schotland.
It means " I Hope for Light ".

I'm a certified genius.
Yup.
I joined MENSA.
Then left because I thought they where all pompous jerks.

I changed my real name two times.

I used to stutter slightly.
For some odd reason, speaking in my native language still triggers it.
Speaking in English does not.

I can shoot a gun.

I'm not afraid of fights.
But I'm afraid of hights. Very.

I'm generally not afraid of ... almost anything.
Wich has goten me in trouble more times then I can recall.

I have low boredom toleration.
But I can do almost anything I set my mind to.
As for having absolutely no degree in cooking or hotelschool.
I can cook better then most chefs in my area.
I'm also the youngest chef in my area.
I'm the only female chef in my area.

I have a degree in .... beekeeping !
Pc and network security.
Sales.
Color advisor.
Flash MX.
Database.
And soon I will have one in Shortstory writing and .. dumdumdum .. a business degree !
Mwhuaha.
Told ya ... can do many things, have done many things.

I quit highschool without a high school degree.
Got into university anyway , without cheating !
But got accepted because of those other degrees.
Then quit ... to go work fulltime (and more).

I have a knack for seeing where 'the money' is.
I travelled Europe and beyond.
Lived in other countries.
Survived two months in Spain on my own working for food and shelter, taking care of horses on a ranch.
I can ride horses.
I love dogs ! (very much) .. i'm not that fond of cats.
I had snakes. Cornsnakes, kingpythons, a garter and a .. boa constrictor !

I'm only 25 years old.
My birthday was this month.

AND
i found out i have reversed cervical lordose in a minor stage. Wich is more commonly named Kyfose. And basically means the bend in my neck is wrong, instead of a hollow neck spine, mine is bend the wrong way.
Wich gives me lots of headaches and neckpains.
But since it's in a minor stage, it can be reversed, or they gonna try anyway.
Otherwise it's utterly harmless.

What I do now is work , work and work.
And loving it !
I live with a man i met through SL who goes under the name of Syddy Bailey (kiss)
I never regretted that decision.
He's teaching me italian (even tho most of it are insults haha) , I'm a fast learner and can curse like a true Roman by now.
Va fa un culo in cucina stronzo !
I speak Dutch, French, English, can undestand most Germans and Spanish people , although my Spanish understanding is quite rough around the edges.
I speak / understand some Latin as well.

What I feel my bad qualities to be :
impatience
not being able to feel pitty
prone to fall for addictions : coffee, smoking (tobacco and weed) , alcohol and I used to take amphetamines too and after a caraccident i once had (wich explains the kyfose , i was addicted to heavy painkillers, in my childhood even! Mom wasn't happy :p )
i can break down a person with words only and have done so on at least one occasion, making them break into tears ... even tho ... in my humble opinion : sleeping with my (now ex-) boyfriend is reason enough for me.
I can't deal with mentally inflicted people .. I just can't.
I LOVE JERRY SPRINGER ! (it takes a stage and a camera for people to debase themselves to their darwinesk origin )

What i feel my good qualities are :
I don't give up easily.
I'm a schoolexample of pragmatism.
Both my feet are on the ground and my head is not in the clouds.
I learn fast.
Have quick wit.

Conclusion : well holy dog shit , i already knew that ... i have more bad then good qualities !
And you know what ?
THAT BE A GOOD THING LMAO
Nice guys finish last !!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. It is: " vaffanculo in cucina , stronzo " , but " non si dice!", remember? *laughs*

    I won't comment about the good qualities, i'd be biased to say the very least , BUT ...

    ...

    I might add to the bad qualities, now, couldn't i?.

    I am not a particularly neat person , nonetheless someone here beats me.

    *coughs*

    Addiction to shoes , not that i mind, but that is. Ok, i like her shoes , but that doesn't change anything.

    And , well, that is not a bad quality , just don't be scared by her hard peel , she can be a pleasant, funny, tender , caring , utterly loyal person. i could say she is like a coconut , but the methapor would be raw.

    *laughs and looks for a hiding spot... perhaps the cupboard??*

    Ps: *thinks of the saying about skeletons in one's cupboard and gets a little scared*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lmao .. yes the shoe thing ... its getting out of control ...
    And uhm ...
    I'm not particularly neat , BUT the appartment is never a garbage dump ! NEVER !
    Btw I'm thinking of hiring a housemaid to come and clean. Really am ...
    about loyalty ... i resent that, i'm just not a backstabber, i'm only loyal to myself anyway (and you perhaps :p:p:p) .. plus ... i wouldn't stab people in the back cause i usually stab from the front.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. teheheh I think the shoe thing is a phase women go through (once had over 200 or more pairs to claim as my own). Omulu is a fun person and a great person to talk to,have always loved talking to her and having fun, there are a lot of quality (if this be the right word )about Omulu that makes her a person to get to know , Hell I just like her period , her persona who I have come to know and love to talk to and have fun with on Secondlife ,I feel the same way about acrylic also , I love painting in oils , but right now I have none , so I have to use what I have acrylics and watercolor.Might try an very old technique and see how this comes out . oh when you get that maid wana send her over here too , thehehheheh (hates house work ) :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ermmmm I thought you hired a cleaningmaid from Italy O.O
    *smirks*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Phaerinil laughs quietly and thinks... good one Essie. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. *grunt*
    It's like cooking for myself.
    I'm my worst critic so I hate cooking for myself. Its the same with cleaning.
    I *always* see something that i haven't done, so I grunt and think ah fuckoff , i'm done cleaning.
    A maid you can tell to : " oh well, can you please do this and that too ? " then you pay her and we are both happy.
    I can't pay Sydd for cleaning ... soooooo ... ahem( i have to be careful cause he's looking at the screen ) if he cleans, i'm happy , if he doesn't clean oh well , he's not a hired housekeeper. BUT I live in a country that has a lot of bulshit laws for a small country .. so the government makes benefits for people hiring housemaids getting them out of the illegal circuit (lol.. illegal .. ) so it would cost me 3 euro an hour to hire one.
    That's little more then two dollar (i think).
    C'mon !! THat's so cheap it enables almost anyone to get a housemaid !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Yes, and italian housemaids are by far the best (someone says the sexiest, too, i can't tell wether it's true).

    Essay, perhaps you should hire one too, you lazy cabbage eater!!! :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You have a habit of cleaning naked sooo ... .. what do you expect ?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. *coughs and wiggles his most august roman backside*

    Expect?, no, expect is not the right word.
    What i wish for , perhaps.

    An assault in a purely barbarian fashion sounds good to my ears.

    Is it publicable?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. *grin*
    ahem ... 'sound' ?
    I think you got the wrong of the five senses picked out.
    btw uhm ..
    ...
    I really think we should start considering getting larger drapes ..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Not that i mind , a little entertainment for a poor old, utterly bored neighbour.

    Their progeny though could be too young for that kind of amusement, they have all the time.

    *gently hands her warhammer and cowbone* " And now, brave soldiers, unleash Hell!!! "

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen