zaterdag 15 augustus 2009

Business

Well, without being too explicit.

Aaaaaaahahahaha.

Opporunities are only such if you reach out and take them.

Have I told you that I love what I do ?
Well I do.


Even tho my restaurant plans have been put on the long-run-list.
It's no reason to stop there or to stop looking for other means of exploit.
And this opportunity came on my path quite abruptly and unexpected.
But ...
well ...
if a shark can't recognise a prey when it swims in front of their nose ?
Is it really a shark ?

Have I told you that I love what I do ?
Restaurants, café's, inns, hotels, taverns ..... it's a lifestyle.
A world in its own.
A micro universe if you will.
You either hate it or you love it.


I feel a tickle .. you know.
I've had it a few times in my life now.
And it has never been wrong .. so far (:p)
I'm an ambitious person.
That knows what she wants.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten