dinsdag 25 augustus 2009

Kinesists

Wauw.
I can not remember to have been in that much pain the last years of my life.
Excrutiatingly painful.
At some point I was on the verge of crying.
THAT painful it was.
"Does it hurt? "
" YES "
"That's good, it means it's working, you're quite lucky"
When she was saying that I could feel both my arms going numb.
At some point I could actually tell where some sinew went from my shoulder up to my head.
The whole thing felt like it was under electricity.
Then .. lol .. I felt one muscle in my shoulder going 'PLOP'
Really like that .. 'PLOP'.
I could even hear it.
After it did that the pain started to diminish.
I have to go back four to five times.
And " We will see after that"
When I'm typing this , it's still hurting .. not really a pain but some gentle throbbing feeling ... yeah ... "gentle".
The docter said that it was going to be .... " particularly unpleasant "
she might as well have said that it would hurt like a bitch.
And it did !
Hurt like a bitch !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhh... I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I just want to encourage you though, because in the end... it will help you a lot.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh no I'm utterly massochistical.
    It felt great ! *keeps telling herself that*
    besides, now I know what it feels like to have yoru muscles being pulled of their bones. (-.-)
    I always wondered how that felt .... (-.-) and overall how it would feel to have a truck drive over you after you've been hit by a meteor.
    And THEN to have people keep telling you how LUCKY you are !
    /me cries: " SADIST ! You're just eating it up aren't yo ?!"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen