I've been expressly forbidden to play any more heavy metal in the kitchen.
Nor hard rock music.
Or anything that sounds loud and obnoxious...
what the hell ????
Should I be playing Enya ??????????
And ok I admit , i was playing it particularly loud singing happily along.
BUT STILL ???????
There where no customers
*goes crying like a little baby*
So *sniffs*
I HATE YOU
*sniffs*
No more of the following.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QP-SIW6iKY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCS14PoQc2M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaEhhEBkJtI
Even manic fucking street preachers is too much ????
SO FINE
You brought this upon yourself !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5XeDqB8GxM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfPq-w3Dbrs
And mind ... this music i don't find bad at all.
In fact I rather like it even if I wouldn't "prefer" it over my "loud and obnoxious music".
So here
take this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIK3yrr9c0E
*pulls her nose up high*
... enjoy (-.-) !
And to make a grand exit.
THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF THAT KIND A MUSIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwXEIb5TIi8&feature=related
zaterdag 29 augustus 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten