dinsdag 1 september 2009

Rain

I love rain.
It's smell, sound ... there is nothign about it I don't enjoy.
Even if it goes on for days on end.

Rainy days mean I can get to experiment doing other things.
Or just be lazy and have the most perfect excuse .... it's raining badly.
Thinking about it, I'm much more inclined to be lazy and indolent when it's warm and sunny.

Some things have happened recently at work,
wich astounded me.
Things I'm not at liberty to discuss.
But overall don't include bad prospects for me.
(There have been many times that i wondered weither I am truelly as lucky as I've always found myself to be , or that I'm just keen on seeing opportunities , with a big need for self fulmillment, it doesn't really matter in my opinion )
I can't say everyone envolved will see it hte same way I do.

On a brighter note, summer holiday is finally over.
All the bloody kids are back at school !
Where they belong !
Don't mind me being somewhat hypocritical, .. hmm ... even that's arguable ... i'd never recommend my school carrier to others ... eeeeven when i don't really regret a thing (:p)

.......

Now somethign else entirely.
I usually don't remember my dreams lest i dream at all.
But when I do they are extraordinarily vivid.
In color ... but like most of my own paintings, they stick to one color scheme including .. hints of others.
I am always surrounded by others.
Their faces are never visible or i can never remember them, only what they wore, sounded like and how they behaved.
Men and women.
We are always looking for something.
Sometimes we find it, sometimes we don't.
That something is always another person (or more then one).
But there is always the distinct presence (weither near or far) or a hostile .. other (many or one).
There is always a bitter taste of fear, real fear as in being afraid for your life or freedom.
And it's always in a covered environment, never in the open sky.
Always a maze-like structure, once a desert cave, once a tunnel that looked as it came out of startrek, once an old house that was ' a lot' bigger on the inside then what it looked like on the outside. Once a mountain with an 'appartment' inside.
Once a structure that looked like it came from a movie , a movie i only saw years after i initially had that dream (i do remember all of them) .. it was 'The Cube' .. horrible movie, I enjoyed it a tremendously.
Sometimes we see what's after us , sometimes we don't.
One time it was a giant spider.
One time it was a giant snake.
One time it was a giant blob .. yeah , a blob.
One time it was a shadowy figure that had an ethereal appeal to it.
Another time it was a living human that was altered and ... mutilated with all sorts of metallic paraphernalia.

Every time i have that reocurring dream that shifts form ...
I'm as greatful to have woken up as I'm regretful I got snatched out of it ... again.

Yesterday , when i had it again, i couldn't help to think that it looks like a D&D possy.
And it does doesn't it?
Just that I've had it reoccur a plenty of times before I even heard of it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten