woensdag 26 augustus 2009

Bleh

I don't know where to start , or at least I don't know how to start this thing without being offence from the first sentence.
Not that I mind.
I usually don't mind offending people.
And I most certainly don't mind offending this particular person.
Wich is none of you for the record, nor anyone you know.

First and foremost.
Thank you turtle ... for making me appreciate Alexi ... even if he's one of the children of the corn.
Alexi can do it so much better then me ...
Today I'm in a particularly nasty mood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asisDBhLiTE
Although it needs saying ... I don't know weither it's caused by the fact that they are not native english ... or are just using some image language ... this english does not make sense !!!
Grr.
Yup.
HOw about this song....
very befitting my mood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJFfXL549gk&feature=related
Not only have I learned to appreciate Alexi (even if he still (!) looks like children of the corn)
but I have found a way to annoy my neighbour.
One asshole puts on housemusic of a VERY low standard on maximum volume in the middle of the night.
I'll play Metal in the Morning.
And you know what ... YOUR LAME ASS SLOW BEAT AND BORING BASSLINE IS NO MATCH !!! YOUUUUUUUU SUUUUUUUUUUCK !!!!!
And you know what .... he even makes it himself !
I know this because it's always the same tune.
Always the same lame ass house music tune that some marginal club near in fucking BLANKENBERGE won't even consider playing for the friggin tourists that don't know any better after the 75 extasy pill they've taken.
YOU DESERVE TO CHOKE ON AN GUITAR STRING !!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK83X0tGQEU
AND
AND
AND !!!!!
Here's one especially for you !
They are even performing LITERALLY TWO STREETS AWAY FROM MY APPARTMENT !!!
TAKE THAT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOZCkrbzZh0
YOUUUUUUUUU SUUUUUUUUUUCK
*stomps on the floor and sings along*
And another thing.
YOU SUCK !
But that wasn't the thing.
If you had been any good you'd be playing or trying to play anything else then that same tune wich after two whole months you still haven't brought to a satisfying finished product.
NOT ONLY that !! But you'd be performing at least SOMEWHERE in this town .. I never heard of you ... uhm ... NOBODY ever heard of you.
Are you maybe trying to get word out about you by just playing very loud hoping some record dealer is one day going to walk or drive by .. inthis street, by this appartment ... by pure chance ?
Is that the reason why it needs to be put up THAT loud ? That that record dealer might suddenly have a divine intervention and ask himself : " oh my lordy .. where does that angelic sound come from ? "
IF THAT DID NOT HAPPEN BY NOW I WOULD PLACE MY BETS ELSEWHERE
Or did you already go and give them a piece of your crap yourself ?
Is that why you are now only playing in your one stash hole ???
I guess you just don't cut it.
BECAUSE YOU SUCK
If i'd be in teh audience and you where dj'ing I'd be one of the people in the front row boo'ing untill you run offstage crying like a little bitch !
Nobody would think of hiring your ass.
CAUSE YA SUCK !
You can't play !
You are utterly frikkin TONEDEAF!
Your backwardass music is your revenge of the world.
If I was playing THAT BAD and unimaginative .. i'd by now not only have found more productive things to occupy my time with .. OR I WOLD GO AND TAKE SOME MUSIC CLASS !
You bleeding idiot !
You couldn't carry a tune if someone gave you a bucket to carry it in !
Here ...
have a cookie
and then listen to this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA&feature=related
TAKE AN EXAMPLE !!!!
I'm about one effort of you away of invading your appartment swinging a friggin samourai sword and slash that wasted soundsystem of yours in to petit juliennes !!!
I take it you got my message by now.
YOU SUCK
YOU SUCK
YOU SUCK
THEN SWALLOW !
You couldn't throw a party using a slingshot -.-

1 opmerking:

  1. oh the wonderful life of living in apartments, our downstairs neighbor slams doors all day long that you can feel through out the whole building I think , not only that she goes around cussing someone out who I dont know never seen anyone near her.She has a little girl that she lets roam the neighborhood without supervision,this scares me to death,when you see this woman talking to herself she has so much anguish on her face that you have to turn away.There is a very bad problem there that I dont think anyone is even borthing to care about ,, but the wonderful life of apartments dont you just love it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen