Some kind of grunt.
Im not going to start writing on what I first intended to be writing when I logged into my account.
It's just .... hopeless.
Beyond redemption.
And all equally stupid.
((small note : when he sais 'White Pride' .. uhm .. he's saying it to a guy in a fucking crocodile custom with a swastika -.-) .. But the point of this link .. actually has nothing to do with the subject being .. discussed .. but just to underline 'equally stupid')
On the other hand .. not yesterday but the day before .. I've gotten amazingly drunk !
As in utterly wasted.
I don't fully remember how i got home.
But the highlight of the evening was that I found .. a GLOWWORM !
Hahaha !
It was so pretty ^^.
Kinda ugly up close but it went on glowing for a full ten minutes in my hand.
To get out of my drunken stuper the next day .. or was it the day before .. muh .. i really can't remember properly.
I watched a movie about Marquis de Sade.
For the ones who don't know who that is .. he was a French pornography writer.
In fact the word 'sadism' has been derrived from his name. Sade - Sade'isme .. sadism.
On that account .. Olath .. better known as Sydd has taken on an adaptation to the term in his sl.
Yet to be watched up close .. but uhm .. I can't wait (lmao).
.. ye're best not to draw any conclusions on this one .. cause you'de be wrong ^^.
If any of us is the sadist .. it's probably me.
woensdag 15 juli 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
tchebbe hands you a hair of the dog that bites you and some Aspirian . looks for the pots and pans and a wooden spoon , Grins evily
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI never had a dog bite me ! ha !
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEver!
(only turtle's but that i don't mind)
Unless that is an american proverb :p
Actually .. I'm adapting myself to sadism as well .. but that ain't new .. I just found new angles how to approach it (-.-) .. rofl
teheheh yes its an amercian proverb of sorts it means that when you get drunk , you go back and drink some of the same thing you got drunk from and its supposed to make you not feel so bad although I cant remember it helping me any.Very interesting Man This Marquis De Sade.there is no telling how many were doing the same thing as he was , he was just brave enough to be more open with his
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWell ... uhm ... i hope most people don't do what he did .. the reason why he was incarcerated ehehe .. molesting a prostitute .. the movie said it , and it's acutally true .. he cut her skin up then filled the wounds up with candlewax while he masturbated over her .. ehe .. untill she was able to escape through the window .
BeantwoordenVerwijderen