zaterdag 18 juli 2009

Just imagine ...

Imagine ....

A calm day.
Where I'm happily cooking away, even just finished a sweet-chicken salad and placed it in front of a person.
I might also be throwing some angry glance at the person I'll be calling .... H. the first letter of her real name .. and also H .. for Helping girl.
(grrrrrr ! fucking jobstudens ... it's a friggin punishment !!! )

Then suddenly
*THUMP*
I look out of the kitchen since the sound travelled all the way till there and I see something black on the floor.
First I even thought it was the bread plate falling.
But ....
too much mumbling in the hall.
I walk out and see a person laying on the floor.
Face down.
Next to him ... a seat and table wich are more then one meter from the ground.
His companion looking very pale ;.. " w .. what's happened ? "
The guy doesn't move anymore.
Some other customers came to help him, putting his feet up, with his back on the floor.
Whiping some cold cloth on his forehead.
Then he wakes up and tries to stand, after wich he immediatly stumbled back into his former position .... face down on the ground ...
Barmaid panicking.
Help standing in my way looking stupid.
Then my landlord coming in the restaurant " bad time ? "
" Uhm .... depends how you look at it "
Then the ambulance came.
Who couldn't get the carrier in the room.
So the guy had to walk there while he's supported by two medics.

So now that's over I call my boss
" D .. some guy just fainted and had to be brought to the hospital by an ambulance .. so I didn't charge him for his salad .. he hardly touched it anyway before he fell. "
D : " Well, on a humane scale I can agree .. but financially no .. it's not our fault he fainted , he didn't faint because of the salad so in that regard you should have charged him anyway "
" That's cold D ... "
" It's not .. just business "
Grr .. I hate it when he's right.

Then I come home.
Find letter in my mailbox and a message on my cellphone.
Message saying my ex's grandfather had passed away.
Wich I truelly felt sorry for because he was a wonderful person.
( i don't believe in ' don't speak ill of the dead ' .. a dead bitch is still a bitch)
But this person truely was a nice person.
The letter saying.
" We are cutting down your power and gas for lack of paperwork correspondance "
" WHAT ? ! "
Then two bleeding hours talking to those bitches on the phone.
" I send you people the paperwork more then a week ago ! "
"Well it won't get here in a week "
" Well then why don't you people wait more then one week before sending me a letter of warning ?! .. I only got your paperwork that week and send it back immediatly."
" Company policy ma'am .. but don't panic cause we always immediatly send that kind of letter when we don't get the paperwork in time"
" So you know the letters never arrive in time ? "
" It happens often yes"

So in other words.
THey know the letter won't arrive on time.
They send me a letter of warning anyway .
Why ?
To scare people ?
To piss them off ?
'I'm-putting-my-foot-down-policy' ?

Great way of doing business ...... -.- ... assholes.
Even reminded me from something in a movie
" you have pussies dicks and assholes.
Now pussies get fucked by dicks.
Assholes ' can ' get fucked by dicks but you'd have to get down and dirty if you want to fuck with one of those "

Amen!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten