I fucking hate jobstudens, workingstudents !
This new girl came to ask to work in a kitchen,
with ....
believe it or not ...
the idea she didn't really needed to work.
So every time it falls more or less quiet .. she goes to sit on her fat ass !
Soo .. I'm getting very creative at seeing things that need to be done !
Over an hour late on her first day.
Over half hour late the day after.
WTF ?!
So yes.
That's one good way to get on my bad side.
In other words : If she doesn't give the impression to give a shit.
I'm gonna make her give a shit !
I have always begged .. pleaded .. requested .. argued .. that I want helps with a contract .. you can demand things of them and at least you know they give a shit.
People with fixed contracts ... GIVE A SHIT.
If not then they are dearly stupid for wanting to work in a restaurant.
It's a dog's job !
It's hard work , for long hours for shitty pay. (uhm .. exept for me lol .. but hey .. I do work harder in more dangerous circumstances then they do).
So whenever I see that girl sit on her ass in the four or five measly hours she actually has to move her ass ... I'm going to keep find work to do .. shitty work to do (-.-)
Yesterday was just .. ugh .
Two days in a row the place had been filled up.
Full house.
The more people came in the more green she was looking.
When I heard sigh number 48 I turned and asked her "tired?"
"Yeah .. can you not stop taking customers"
I almost threw a hissy fit;
"Stop ?" ... " Stop ?! "
" We can not shut down the kitchen because the friggin dishwasher is too tired to wash any more plates .. !"
Ffs .. that's really the first time that ever happened.
Too stupid to realise that all those customers are actually paying her paycheck !
I'm sure she had imagined D & R(the actual owners) just going to take a dump once in a while and come back with a bag full of money (pff -.-)
If I hear one more sigh because of a garbage bag that needs to go to the cellar .. I ... I ....
just can't back that .. YET !
There's still the oily fumehood .. under the fridges .. the cellar .. stockpile .. cardboard .. IN the fridges .. backhall and vegtable pile.
*goes to sip coffee*
Yes like I need more caffeïne (-.-).
Today is a full day ... for the girl as well .. soooo .. from morning till evening and I just can not wait ...
I mean it !
It's going to be so fun.... :D
The barmaid (who I get along with very well) has taken the habit of bitching about thins whenever we are out of earrange from anyone else.
Very funny.
Very entertaining.
Believe it or not .. but she's actually ... Catholic.
Once I asked her as a joke " So how was mass ? "
Her reply " oh good , started slow but ended nice "
Me : (o.O) .. ah .. that wasn't a joke ...
So to hear her bitch about other people is funny.
And to read my own bitching is too.
zaterdag 11 juli 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
tehehhe yes it is but you have a right , dont you just love those employes that dont know how to take a look around and see what needs to be done and do it , or those that claim they dont have to work ,, Bullshit if not why are you here taking up space that could be used by someone that DOES need a job ,if the new employees would just ask , is there anything you need me to do " would show they do want to work , but as for your new girl , seems she has always been told what to do , you might try this , now Im not saying it would work but either way you would get a laugh and maybe a employee that really did give a shit and want to work " get you a female cat in heat and some Qtips , have the cat outside " when you see her standing around not doing anything , Take her outback , give her the cat in heat and the box of Qtips , tell her that she now has to satifie the Female cats desire , by useing the Qtips as a vibrator , or she can go back in and look around and find things that need to be done or Ask you if she is not for sure ,, this would solve a few things , One she will either go back in and do that very thing , or two , she will leave and not come back , which would leave a space for someone that Does Really want to work .third , a Cat might just walk away happy from the back of your Resturant. Fourth you would laugh your ass off from the look of horrier from her face. Remind me to give you a link about the cat in heat and the Qtip. tehehhehehe never said I didnt have a devious mind sometimes ,, tehheehhhe
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://everything2.com/node/737861 the link :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenlol .. she's underaged .. e ven better .. so i can't bring up murder, blood , sex .. nor any other of those yummy things
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwell dang that blowed that idea out of the water.and it was one of my best ones too
BeantwoordenVerwijderen