vrijdag 10 juli 2009

funny development

As it turns out ALL the active drow would want to ditch meter rp and go straight to the use of rp dice. SECONDED .. I'd say.
When people say we want to do it the way Everwind did it....
YOU ARE RIGHT !
They rocked !
Everwind was fun fun fun (even if you wouldn't know me in that av , wich I can't even remember the password and second name off , first name starting with B (lol).
Anyway.
Someone came forward wanting to play Lloth.
Who can be summoned by the drow only .. who can actually be "killed" , or at least send back to the Abyss. Lloth can more or less godmode the drow ooc'ly , controling their actions (indirectly ofcourse) and make her Will be known.
This person is one of the people "who look younger then they really are" .. heh.
But a well established value in the realm *grin* and I swear to Lloth that it's not me.
(lol).
Really. It's not me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten