zondag 3 mei 2009

Jack of all Trades

Further on the carrier ponderation.

So I won't be a clerk of any kind .. ANY kind.
There's a lot I can do but not much I want to do .. or will.
Because I feel to good to do them *shrug*

Now ...
the person who inspired this uhm ... rant , is the help, who's mother is helping me on my Arab understanding and pronounciation. Very sweet woman.

He started running his mouth about a girl's sister, a girl I happen to know tho not her sister who supposedly said to him " yes i sell my body, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do ! "
If that been me she said that to .
I'd have hit her in the face.
And I mean that.
What the hell ?!
" Do what you gotta do ?! "
Who the hell forced you to be a fucking hooker ?!
Who the hell prohibited you to learn a skill ?!
Who's damned fault is it they gave up in the process of learning a skill or talent ?!

It made me so angry to hear that.
Lowlife ...
Sewer rat !
Weakling !!
WHat a petty damned ass excuse !
I'm at a friggin loss for words !
Can you imagine .. me ! Argh ..
I'm literally shaking with anger at this moment.
And I know it might not seem this way from my typical writing/venting.
But I'm a pretty mild person who doens't often raise her voice or shouts (general dislikement of loud voices and squeeling).
Yet this is getting me very close of wanting to shout in someone's face.
" I didn't have a choice ! "
FUCK OFF
If you're into prostitution the step to drug dealing is very small.
I'D CHOOSE TO BE A FRIGGIN DRUGDEALER OVER THAT !
And if it earns "that good" .. why in the hell are you not able to get your own place to live in , dress like trailortrash and don't have enough money to even take the friggin bus ?!
Oh let me answer that for you!

Because you are lazy, scared and pathetic !
Made a comfortable bubble of selfdelusionment around yourself and are now wallowing in it !
Because you have no self respect !
Because you have low expectations !
You fucking disgrace to women all over the world !
I'm almost finding myself wishing someone would put you out of your misery !
Is your body and self respect worth the 50 euro ?
In that case , take my 50 euro to go buy some paxil and alcohol .. go take a walk on the highway in teh mean while AND WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS !

And no .. it's not the fact she is a prostitute that makes me that angry.
It's the fact she thinks , sais that there is nothing else for her to do.
That it's the only thing she c an and will do.
I LOATH that.
Defeatist.
Lethargic asshole.
Ugh ..
I'm just .. gonna stop thinking about this, I'm working myself into a stroke ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten