Sentences and words most uttered by me !
In chronological order.
Kitty yammes oggywoggy?
Ahaha, I actually had my own language as a child. Looosely translated it means " Can I have a lollipop?" It took my mother weeks to find out what it ment untill I was having a tantrum in front of the sweets cabinet where she said " then take what you want yourself ! We just don't understand you ! " after wich i took a lollipop and looked at her in a very haughty way holding the lollipop up saying " OGGYWOGGY "
NO !
The (real) word most frequently heard by my family ..
Arguably the first word I knew.
Why?
Arguably the second (real) first word I knew.
Up till this very moment, more then frequently uttered by me.
No I won't !
The full sentence most frequently heard by my family from infancy till late teenage years.
Leave me alone !
... anyone ehe that impedes on my me-time.
School ?! They want to brainwash me into fitting THEIR box, what THEY want me to do !
A speech I held to every teacher that wanted to make me do ... anything (o.O).
Even the principle, I remember sitting in his office for two hours where I was holding a monologue on why I think he and all other teachers can shove their lesson program wher it doesn't bother me anymore ! *coughs* That while I was the one who was supposed to be scolded. He even shaked my hand when it was over saying " I can see your point because I've been in your shoes, but you've never been in mine " .. dammit .. he's right ...
RUN !
... oh that's a fun one ...
NO ! And stop calling me ! I think you people are narrowminded as much as what you fight !
... the aftermath of the fun ... and I basically repeated that to every person envolved .. twice ...
Oui Chef !
Speaks for itself.
How's the account ?
Long story.
Knife down !
The one i'm sick and tired of repeating because it should just speak for it's ff'in self !
Hot !
Kitchens need short and clear communication when in service.
Translation " i'm going t put this thing in the sink, don't touch it , it's hot ! "
donderdag 30 april 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten