donderdag 7 mei 2009

Arbeit macht frei

Ja ja ...

My life as of last week.

Sleep.
Wake up too early.
Study.
Work (10 hours)
Go home.
Study on train, while waiting for train and right before going to bed.
Sleep.
Wake up too early...

So my av is online, she's not going anywhere.

Tho I can't complain.
Well, ofcourse i 'can' eheheh.
But I have little reason to.
I got what I want ^^ .. suprise suprise.
Tho business management is even more easy then I imagined, at the rate i'm goin i finished chapter one and two within two days .. beat that !
Nah you can't mwhuahaha
But it's also a lot more then I expected .. so it evens up.
So I'm insanely busy .. a bit too busy .. but if I can keep it up untill the end of this time I'll be a happy "whatever-I'm-calling-myself-these-days"

At the end of this month , and everything goes right with the appartment .. i'll be even more happy for a diversity of reasons.

Ehe I'm feeling it .. smell of victory.
Smells lovely.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten