zaterdag 4 april 2009

Arkanar / Ifandor and Edorth

Sims of a person I think I have known for the longest time on sl.
One of the first Knights in Aglarond, the person that brought me in there as well.
One of those sims have been sold, because of reasons he couldn't do anything about.
An issue with paypal (the reason I never take in thrid parties to handle my finances .... ) prohibited him to pay money to the owner of the collective. The Valimar collective of sims is a non-profit and somewhat charity collective.
Now LL has taken down the option to have cheaper sims for non-profit or educational purposes.
That might have something to do with it as well.
So Arkanar; the sim has been sold.
The owner pretty upset because it truely was something he couldn't do anything about.
He asked me a (bit of a) favor to save his second sim.

I'm honestly touched by the ammount of trust he showed asking me that.
I don't want Edorth to go (even Arkanar, for it looked pretty nice) so I'll probably do that, he's in a dark period of his life and having been there myself not so long ago I can relate pretty well.

If he reads this ... here ... for thou amusement.
I think he'd find it pretty funny.
COUNTERFORCE !
Pop music goes Metal !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5s7E5qL64
( but i do think they should have replaced Christina with one of the Lordi monsters, yeah they suck but in a funny way .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvHVIj-5NLo&feature=related) (btw, those are just the monsters, the song is from marylin manson .. i couldn't bare myself to put the original song down because it's a disgrace to metal .. not that marilyn manson is metal music .. goth .. ).


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGgLOrobf34&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nypusXmF5BI&feature=related
(lol ...that's just funny .. and scary how you suddenly don't hate it anymore ... far from saying you like it however , just not hating)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten