zondag 15 maart 2009

Weird ........

I just had one of the weirdest conversations in my slife.
Poofing into Arkanar (my friend's sim) I bumped intooooooo : YES lol (!) THAT person !

[1:02] Fidelis Messmer: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah .. remind me to let amin boot you when he's back

Any guesses ?
Common the multi million dollar question !
Multi million euro question ... since it's worth more !

Then an im.
Starting out bitch against bitch, and it was about to turn ugly.
When one of us wich is not me , sighed and said, I don't have any grudges.
To what the other person, wich is not her, shrugged and said " well, i can live without it but I do like to bitch off at times, tho i usually do that in one of my blogs " after wich the both of us exchanged a certain point of vieuw about matters.
Then went our own ways again.
*nods*
And that was that.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten