Who ever saw the movie : Cité des Enfants Perdus ... for the semi-literate monkeys out there : City of the Lost Children.
It's a French Sci-Fi classic.
http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/skina/skina4.html
It's a very gloomy and dark movie (funny tho and original, i enjoyed watching it), but the athmosphere in the movie , and how the city is hanging , engulfing around the river. A dystopia : the opposite of Utopia.
It reminded me of something Syd said about , make a comman half and a royal half, you can only enter the royal part if you find your way through the common part ,then cross bridges or a take a well hidden tp.
I though : " WHOOOOOhoooooooo I love that idea, very inspiring."
Mwhuaha .. I have the idea both Blue and Olath are feeling it again.
They have had some interesting encounters.
I even remember him saying afterwards "Seems like they are healing" and it did honestly feel that way. Highlighted by Blue's newly established dominance over Olath. Yet overshadowed by a few hmmmmmm .. suspicions on Olath's side about her being a natural spellcaster or sorceres.
Purely by improvisation, amazing how it works out, it's not discussed on "how to go" or "do's and don'ts" beforehand. Really now , would that even be fun ?
HENCE
You enter in a walkable stream. Or take a boat, another thing i'm not sure of yet.
And you can only take a gate to the common (larger) half. Before the stream seperates into smaller stream.
Instead of a cave area that happens to be habituated, this is going to show obvious sings of sentient presence.
Well , enough pre-previeuw ... .
But that was the general idea.
I thought to upload Eldalie's terrain file to this sim .. then though nah .. do it different.
I'm not really melancholic about having to start again , I love making (new) things.
I'm also going to make a environmental profile for the sim that you can install through the environmental editor. Yah yah .... I'll give you a walkthrough for the self-explanatory , hard to miss, not to say obvious ........ environmental editor to the 'world' you are in. Ten points for whoever did get that hint, those who didn't : " Have you found out how to read ? "
(lol)
Aaaw my good moods always come hand in hand with random spewings of bitchyness.
I blame my job.
Hostile environment *nods*
And oh gods for whoever once actually worked in a kitchen, it's THE place where everyone comes to blow off steam during workhours, leading to hilarious gossip, outbursts, teasing and bashing. I feel right at home.
And YAY for the person who made a frontal encounter with the glass windowdoor yesterday !!
Ooooh bliss I happened to be in the room when it happened, and how it happened .. tho i quickly dissapeared into the kitchen desperatly trying not to be laughing on my path towards.
That just never gets old .... never.
zaterdag 14 maart 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten