woensdag 16 september 2009

Sshamath Haroloth update





StoneStave


One day after purchase and it's coming along GREAT.
Yesterday I have been in what they call a building frenzy , all day.
(Sorry Sydd)

All you see I have made with my own hands, and mind.
Including every sculpty, texture and script.
Nothing is bought, cause Arda doens't have any economy , let alone money.
So most of what you get is open source material , or , very original haha.

But don't be looking for this sim in SL , it doesn't exist on sl.
Only the Arda Grid.
Where I can have double the ammount of prims in a sim then what i would have had in sl.
(for a way , way softer price too).

Haha.
I love this thing !

Sydd has made the first drow skin in Arda as well.
THe one I'm wearing and it looks, awesom.
Now for a decent ao and hair haha.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten