I could ... "indulge in an elaborate orgy of words" to describe how I took loud revenge on my upstairs neighbour this morning for keeping me out of sleep ... again.
And tell that I almost went as far as to take out ducktape to tape all my boomboxes to the ceiling pointed upwards and turn up the volume as loud as I can.
But I won't.
Cause I didn't .... paste them to the ceiling... yet.
I did call the cops this time.
Instead I'll just put up some pics of Sshamath.
Every feature described on this webpage is going to be featured in the sim as well.
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Sshamath
Z'orr'bauth (crude version to be altered)

Dark WeavinsBazaar : genie's wish, jacinth rose and fountain of endless elixir

Luckhorn's Gullet (unfinished)

Luckhorn's Gullet (seen from StoneStave)

DarkSpires Entrance

DarkWoods entrance

Entrance to StoneStave


Its looking Great, know how you feel about the loud neighbor , but ours is under us , Gads I feel for her little girl , the woman is always yelling screaming and throwing things not to mention slamming Doors and beating on walls , I really think she has a mental problem.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen