...
Yup ...
Watch a snuff movie wit my significant other.
*rolls eyes*
We bought a horror classic yesterday.
Two even.
Both equally .... *shakes head*
Now i'm pretty fond if not an utter fan of horror movies.
I LOVE horrormovies.
The first one : Cannibal Holocaust.
In itself not a bad movie.
.... just a bit controversial ... just a bit.
Not the killing of the animals is what shocked me most.
I suppose if you're living in the jungle for a longer then usual time .. you adapt.
Can't live on influenza berries all the time ....
*rubs her forehead* .. but holy shit.
The "road to hell sequence"
that is NOT fake.
Those people are actually being shot.
The marching armies might be a set-up.
But I'm pretty sure I have seen those images before ... from Sierra Leone.
Diamond trade has its ... extremities.
And images of those .. extremeties ... are actually widely available.
Then the second.
Murder Set Pieces.
WHAT THE FUCK MAN ?!
WHAT THE FUCK ?!!!!
Ok so this is NOT real.
Not even a little.
And the badguy does not make sense, his murders do not make sense and least of all .. none of the entire movie makes any sense.
The plot is just an excuse to be showing very graphic violence.
This movie is just sick.
Don't watch it.
Don't buy it.
Don't rent it.
It's just gore for the sake of gore.
*goes to her movie cabinet*
At least I gotten a piece of art for my birthday from Sydd.
' A Doll's House'
Wich is a play from Ibsen (^.^)
Also known as 'Nora'.
I've had my fair share of gore at the moment.
What the fuck man ....
*shakes her head*
... what the fuuuuuuck ....
*shudders*
And believe me .. I'm not faint of heart .. at all (-.-)
And I do believe I have a pretty strong stomach.
*taps her fingers on her chin*
Oh yeah ..
We got a third one !! .. of horror movies then.
But more the uhm ..
well ok it's about Charles Manson.
Hard to believe we are such peaceloving people.....
that love to go shop.
lol
But yes .. we do *nods*
*glances over to the kitchen when Sydd's wearing his new shirt*
I'd have bought him a suit .. with vest , gilet and pants but *shakes head* he wouldn't have it.
Soooooo...
I took two rrrrrrr looking shirts under the ones I chosen for me and bought them anyway.
Hah !
dinsdag 11 augustus 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten