zaterdag 27 juni 2009

Back In Town

With a gun !
No wait I always had one .... *ponders*
And uhm .. he may not be online often but (right now even) I've seen him catch glimpses over my shoulder towards the screen when he thinks i'm not looking.

And that just earned me a pinch.

Sydd, because I know you're reading with me (lol) your carbonara is Divine !
And even if you where not reading with me .. I'd still think it's Divine ... Oh ! *faints* .. just yummy.

Aw, that just earned me kiss.

Now, isn't that the ultimate proof ? .. Reading with me over my shoulder and I'm still talking freely .. that I got nothing to hide ?
Or ..
Maybe it means he has as much to hide *grin* and we keep eachother in and uhm ... comfortable grip of blackmail and extortion.
Oh old habits die hard.
As a matter of fact , he's threathening me at this very instant that if I say anything bad about his cooking he'll never ever make me carbonara again, for at least a month !

Not only that, more good news ... I am totally and utterly skincancer free !
Now this may not seem much .. you're out of the ordinary type of day and thing to be saying.
But you wouldn't say that if you happen to be in my skin.
Dermathologists cost a shitload of money .. that's one.
I have a terrible allergy to direct sunlight .. it's so bad i have to use anti-inflammatory instead ofafter sun cream !

And what just happened now is a bit surreal.

A police officer came by with some paperwork , cursing loadly " Those BASTARDS ! How in the hell do they expect me to ever fill in this shit right when they get it wrong from the start ?! " he looks at me with this look of " well tell me ! " I shrug and say " yes i'm sure it's horrible " although i doubt he heard me cause he just kept going " And I really mean it , I am SO SICK OF THIS ! I want to retire ! "

I hope he didn't hear me laugh when he was out, I just noticed the window is open.
Aaaah, the simple joys in life .... .

The kind of guy you see pulling his gun to the cat in the tree for wich the old lady called.
" Help officer he just won't come down ! "
" No worries little ladie " grabs his gun and aims at the kitten " I'm going to count to three you little fucker and if you're not down by then you'll be in a world of hurt ! "
..... that kind of officer. The one that makes you feel safe. *goes off laughing*

Sydd was scratching his hair in nothing then joggingpants. Wich made it all a bit funnier still.
He adds: " undergarments too "
Alrighty !
We don't wish to distort what truely happened.

Anyway ....

I even started painting again and started (again) on a still forest i started two years ago , it's progressing nicely.
It's good news, in the past (due to some uhm ... private happenings) I wans't able to paint anymore unless i was either very happy or completely drugged.
Since I'm not high, stoned, waisted or anything, I can safely assume I'm very happy.
Not only that, I'm starting to adapt myself to Roman insults as well.
" Stronzo ! " , " Puttana ! " , " cazzo ! " , " cornuto ! "
See .. :).
According to reliable sources, my pronounciation of "stronzo" is particularly good.


Ciao bello !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten