That is the ammount of time it will take untill I take a big .. giant .. humongous .. gargantuan break from SL .. and most if not all that has to do with it.
I'll apologise in advance.
I'm sorry that I'm not sufficiently sorry.
I'll probably have other, better things to do.
Although I might be around now and then.
The reasons are personal, but I don't mind telling.
It's not something bad .. au contraire ..
Just that it's turtle migration season, in two weeks and three days.
And if I miss it , for any reason what so ever .. well .. suffice to say I 'can' actually back that statement ... just that it's not the sort of thing spoken out loud in more ... sociable environments.
Hence .... *f-u-c-k-i-n-g_c-e-n-s-o-r-e-d_b-i-t-c-h*
But you can be sure it's going to be a bloody mess.
Honestly tho.
SL was the perfect way to escape all the things I didn't like in my life.
Up till around 6 to 12 months ago, there was a lot .. or at least .. one really big , reason why I wasn't contented enough to focus most of my intent / effort into my RL.
(( oh, thunder rolling over at this very instant .. how delightfully dramatic. And really, we all have to admit that the reason we spend time roleplaying/slinging .. it's because you're experiencing something there that you don't in your every day life.. and ahem .. i'm not judging I'm just as guilty ))
Subsequently , I found things about and in SL I thought to be more enjoyable then what was going on in RL.
And it really pissed off someone I didn't mind to piss off.
In fact, I think I only really started to play on SL after the distinct dissaproval of... and that after a work day or on a free day ... *shrug* "Baise moi , con "
Then a few months later some nasty things saw the light of day.
No need to name them all, suffice to say I was not in the best of moods for a considerably long time... well, long enough anyway.
We went our separate ways before that.
But ...
No regrets.
For actually , in retrospect there might have been things wich I wouldn't do again.
Like that bloody sim lol.
I don't have the time, nor need to create my own fantasy world virtually .. I already have it, in my head. I don't have the proper motivation .. or time.
Plus
There's drama and then there's ..drama... .
The kind of drama you don't really need nor want.
And guess what , after having removed the origin of that ...drama... not really the sim but certain persons in it. No, not generally speaking.
90% of the drama in my SLife vanished !
The remaining 10% was of the pleasant sort.
((Now that makes you wonder doesn't it ? ))
The kind of drama you look back on and can't help to be smiling.
Then
For some reason , several weeks later , I found that I only really bothered to come online for a specific reason, wich wasn't really roleplay or any other kind of play.
And that I'd feel rather bad about it if that reason seezed to exist.
So for all the ... things that wheren't really necasary.
Like threathening my rl self .. lol .. now really .. i just have to mention that i could feel the hysteria from the other side of the dsl line !
omfg .. i'm sure if someone for whatever reason managed to put the face that belonged to it on camera .. i swear i'd post it on youtube if i'd ever gotten my hands on it ! lmfao
I think it was somethign like this ! :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo ((and uhm .. yes you , you know who i mean .. that reallly is how i think of you ))
Anyway ..
I'm bound not to dissapear completely, just cause .. well .. i'm detergentproof.
Very stubborn.
So chances I'd have gotten my hands on that tape/camera (if it really existed ofcourse) are .. considerably non-minimal if you think of it (lol).
So.
I'll be around.
vrijdag 15 mei 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten