*ugh* and *murff*
Fighting .....
If I'd been that charmed by the whole thing I'd have joined the military in rl.
(Wich I almost did once or twice! , parents: threathening: you choose or we choose .. safe to say I chose .. the second time we don't really need to get in depth in .. lol)
I don't know why but I was suddenly reminded, that last week,
FIVE people have mentioned to me that at times I hold my chin in a bit of a strange way.
It gives my whole face the impression of defiance and stubborness.
Well yes that's true.
I have a problem with authority, especially that wich is exercised over ME.
I have absolutely no problem letting other kitchen minions know who's in charge.
At work I only remember one time where I was absolutely on the verge of hitting someone over the head with a pan .. lots of times.
Where one *censored* guy with an ego that makes up for parts of his brain missing.
That wanted to play a powerplay with me, in my own kitchen.
The *censored* purposely stood in my way and had in general an agressive , abbrasive tendency taht translated in not willing to take orders from women.
"well I'm in stress" ..
" you do the fucking dishes ... "
" well then just cause you're in stess " .. interruption from me
" YES AND YOU ARE THE ONE DELIVERING MOST PART OF THAT "
After that it became a bit ugly when he bumped his shoulder against me, when I was near the oven.
I can't even remember how I managed not to hit him full on the face.
Well, luckily i just had a wet towel in my hands, wich I kinda flung at his face. Bullseye.
If I hadn't stepped out at that point, to smoke a cigarette and inform my boss of the fact : " either he's gone or you can get a new person to cook. " something nasty would have happened.
And not to me.
Never in my life do I remember to have been THAT pissed in rl.
That much even I was considering to go to the bouncers in my boss's club to pay/tip them off.
Then though 'well fuck it i'm not spending money on that shit, i'll tell one of the cokedealers he's been trying to sell in "their" club'
GRRR MTHFCKR
And I'm a peaceful person !!
I mean it !
I loath fighting even tho I'm not bad at hurting people during a fight.
Yups go figure .. I was a little scrapper in highschool.
Ditched school almost daily.
Fought. Stole.
Organised a sit-in where they had the police remove us just because we couldn't go and join the protest rally on Bush visiting our country.
But did manage to row up almost half the school when walking past the principle's office shouting slogans for another rally we where uhm .. "prohibited" to go to.
Flunked every year through and eventually got all my certificates through some or other means that equal a high school diploma.
Well actually my last year I did pass .. the only reason I didn't was " we will never let you graduate because of your behavior "
Yet every certificate I got was enough to let me in a university .. mwhuaha .. wich was my ultime way to say " screw you " to highschool.
This makes me glad that the first half year I went to that school I managed to keep them convinced my first name was something else then it really was. An short version of it. They where pretty angry for having to change all those papers, but they kept calling me that way after that for easyness sake. And I kept that way to be called as well.
And to proove me right ! .. Well .. not wrong anyway.
But I won !
All the times I could have gotten in severe trouble, all the things that could have gone horribly wrong.
Every thing I more or less laughed away and prepare myself halfass for whatever kind of thing I was about to do.
Like breaking into the parc ... for a game of nightly paintball, with a team of others, all dressed in black including the skimasks .. Last Man Standing and try to avoid the parc ranger, in sight: hide, no longer then three minutes or you're camping and out the game.
Close encounter : run.
Even funnier is .. that you do it with the toy guns that make sound , with a thingy attached to your chest that makes soudn when the lazer hits you. It attrackts the parc ranger tho .. who will undoubtedly call the police .. but hey .. that's fun too .. cause it's (not that much) unexpected and when you're bored you're only interested in seeing who'll get away from them safely.
After all, you're not doing anything wrong exept for the fact you're running around in a skimask in a closed parc.
OR
Squat an abandoned but not dilapidated house .. rewire it to tap off electricity, internet, cable tv and phone. Meaning that (hey we're young and we're idiots) you couldn't turn on the light in one room without making it go out in another .. or the tv (yikes..rebellion).
For some very lucky reason the water was never shut down.
Buy hey , I'm a lucky person... too lucky sometimes.
We even redecorated it into a party house .. then only stopped to think that " uhm .. maybe the neighbours will start to suspect something if we have parties in here" .. when we completely finished it ....
Awful haha .. of all the misschief i did in my uhm (supposed) schooltime (wich is a damned lot) .. most where perfectly aware of my guilt .. yet the painful lack of evidence each .. really .. each time.. hmm , my mother recently said to me something like " I am still suprised and relieved you did not end up some delinquent (she's polite) , activist .. or dead .. "
" Well just cause i have nine lives doesn't mean I like them to go to waste on scraps "
A frowning head shake.
My poor mother.
If anyone deserved a better behaving child .. it'd be her.
She did not deserve all that and I'm very lucky she finds it (moderately) funny now.
She still doesn't think it's funny when me and my sister, and our respective boyfriends .. and two other people showed up in the middle of the night when we came back from a neonazi fest and had a rough encounter with both the neonazi's and the police.
In our defence *looks down in shame* she's a nurse and the only one we knew could stich a wound and had the supplies to do it.
I do try to make up for it now.... *blushes..*
That being said .. If anyone asks me if I'd do it all again i'd probably say : " hell yeah ! "
It's true what they say , higschool is one of the best times in your life.
It all ends the moment you cut off your dreadlocks and catch yourself thinking " man that's gross " when you hold them in your hands.
Now it's high heels and dresses.
And I still think dreads are ugly !
Unless they are actually well done, then it's ok. No hairs sticking out , no fluff on the top of your head, no big knots or parts that look as if they're braided. No outgrow .. i mean sjees .. you only have to work on that once a month or so ..
Does it take that much effort not to look like crap ?
Anyway .. just saying , it didn't even look good on Bob Marley .. what that guy had on his head (and i know it's gonna infuriate potential stoners and wannabe jamaicans that think it's got anything else to do then what it sais on your passport (jah man.. like jah even know rastafari is a religion that doesn't allow alcohol .. seriously it's pretty funny to ask when they are drunk when the next concert of Hayle Selassi is going to be and see them go "is that a dj ? ragga or dub ? ", then make a dumb face yourself saying you think it might have somethign to do with reggea) .. what that guy had on his head looked like it needed to belong in a cage rather then on his head. No wonder someone tried to shoot it.
Now as to the uhm .. hint in the title that this has anythign to do with rp ..
WELL
After all that does it seem even remotely unlikely that I'd rather go buy a paintballgun rather then play a lame version of counter strike on sl ?
Btw .. very fun to play on a lan with some people in the same room .. then you can throw things when your team's losing.
'!Noobs!' never felt so insulting when you're team is being torn apart by the other.
You probably won't believe I'm the most quietest .. or at least the least loudest person in my family.
donderdag 2 april 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten