[14:21] Syddy Bailey chukles " eheh , i'll tell'em you are a flemish Princess , who has been raised in a reclusive elitarian school , and have barely seen the light of the sun *nods* we met as i was visiting the north of belgium, and happened to walk through the park nearby your school ... so we fled " *laughs*
[14:22] Fidelis Messmer: yes , leaving behind a bloody trail and dead bodies .. intestants and gore everywhere ! .. don't say you haven't heard of us ?
.....I'll just let him do the talking and pretend to be admiring the environment.
That way it will look normal if I'm grinning to myself or others.
Viscious.
Yes .. I'm feeling pretty viscious today, and random.
It's usually an indication of my good mood.
But not the direct kind of visciousness, the slow and brooding type.
The kind where you rub your fingertips against eachother and glare over them with a malicious grin. That kind thus.
Btw
I bet you didn't know that kind and sweet people don't get stung by bees ...
well .. I never go stung by a bee .. mwhuaha .. so just to say: I'm right, and you're wrong of you're not agreeing with me !
I AM A SWEET GODDAMNED PERSON, GOT THAT ?
The bees said so ...
And what and odd month ...
I had foodpoisoning.
Had a friend commit himself then release himself from a mental institute saying " I think I'm sane enough now "
Someone broke in two restaurants beyond and it so happened to be an acquitance of mr. Sanity.
That acquintance who also just stabbed someone with a scizzors, being too crazy for prison but not crazy enough for the psych ward. (do the words draft service still soudn that ugly ? )
I finished the deal on my new appartment.
Made plans for a holiday.
Finished Lilth My'Atar.
And aaaw .. why does that keep happening .. I finish something and I immediatly see all the things I might have done better or different.. leaving me no choice basically .. i just have to do it again .. and better, different.
It's a nightmare!
It's involuntary !
I want to stop seeing it so i can just sit on it for a while.
No wonder I'm fond of mind altering substances.
And not only that.
Omulu has taken over from Blue.
Completely, Blue could only be more dead if her heart stopped beating. Wich she hasn't as a matter of fact ... being a pixellated evil and no more real then .. yeah ... how DO we know we are not dreaming????
*kicks you hard*
That's how.
And even if we are .. what does it even matter , unless someone can dream me up a prawn coctail about now, in that case you should read the disclaimer on more or less every open source file *grin*
Sadly .. i once had to listen to a person going on for hours about " how mankind is much much older then we think, atlantis is real and we descent from aliens and it's all there in the sumerian genesis stories " ... well ... what does that even remotely matter to your or my life you wonder ?
Well I did too.
As long as nobody comes up with conclusive evidence on the matter , having it confirmed by peers on the same matter ... it means nothing, it's speculation at best and at worst self delusionment. ( KEYWORD : conclusive )
I'm even sure, that at some point he'd join scientology.
Cudo's ..... you are now officially a bleeding moron.
For if people make you believe that ( the earth is a giant soul collector saving our souls from evil aliens) .. they can make you believe anything. And it's not something to be proud of.
donderdag 16 april 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten