Now if there is one name out there that should be ordained a potential insult.
It's .. Kurt.
When someone sais it .. am I the only one that is about to turn around and say " what you call me ? "
" Hi my name is Kurt . "
" Huh? .. Oh ... I'm .. really sorry to hear that I suppose... "
I wonder, and I really do .. wonder.
How a parent can look at there newborn, it's little face and hands and say to themselves:
" yes .. it's a Kurt "
Do these people hate themselves?
We are *censored* and *censored* proud parents of .. Kurt.
Does anyone honestly feel as if .. it feels a bit wrong to be proud of having produced a Kurt.
Just the word in itself .. kurt .. without the capital. It reads and sounds like something nasty, something you cough up.
It's the male version of phleghm should that have been a name.
Wich odly enough .... uhm ... after Moonunit (Frank Zappa) it doesn't feel that entirely strange as a name.
" Hi, I'm Phleghm", and you immediatly imagine blond curly hair and a high voice and the hideous on all accounts pink sneakers. (BURN THEM !)
God forbid they have children together .. I bet they'd be kids that would proudly wear names such as ... Brittney and Raiko (the latter being a dog's name ... the first uhm .. well we don't need to go there). Although I do have to mention , that Brittney and Phleghm .. putting the two together, perhaps someone besides me feels those two names fit well together ... for 'some' reason.
Now if it really where so the case that the poor things face happens to be screaming " I'm a Kurt ! " well .. the merciful thing to do would be to give it another name still. Like Leopold or Walter.
Cruel intentions I call it to give that name to a newborn baby that is the epiphany of infantile bliss so to speak. Wich (count the odds) is pretty unlikely in the first place .. or better yet .. I wouldn't count on it if that's the deciding factor of your new goal in life .. being reproduction.
Anyway.
Raise your hand if you happen to find it a nice name.
If you happen to be a Dutch/Flemish person .. then you happen to know that name is just one letter away from another insult regarding female bodyparts I wouldn't even consider getting a kurt or even a Kurt near ...
Would you call yours Kurt ? Kid that is ..
If so what the hell's wrong with you?
The name sounds as if it's a kurt of a name.
The one time I actually had to try desperatly as not to show the real reason of my "amusement", whas when .. ( long long ago ) I met a person who had freckles, very very red hair , pale as a ghost, an everlasting piece of SNOT hanging on his nose .. i think it was glued on .. for it was ALWAYS there. Had a bit of horse buck teeth and .. gah .. it sounds like i'm joking and believe me I wish i was .. i so dearly wish it where so .. BUT HE SLOBBERED !!!!
And when he told me " I'm kurt " I was only thinking " well no frigging d'uh ...and now I have some kurt on my face too ... ".
So ....
I duely apologise to who have been named Kurt, I can't imagine their pain and torment.
But if you happen to be one slobbering kurt boy .. you deserve it !
Blehg ....
dinsdag 17 maart 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten