donderdag 26 februari 2009

Personal Disclaimer

I have to admit it.
I'm extremely satisfied and relieved with my sl lately.
So far I'm keeping Eldalie as my personal playground.
But it will change its position rather soon or might even be a completely new sim.
Wich in no way will be "Valsharen act two".
It was a nice try.
But that's all it was.
And without being "trying" to be blunt or insulting to .. some people.
Things like that you just don't do with people who have a tendency to run away from issues they created themselves.
Or people who threathen you when you don't jump when they want you to.
Admittedly I was so pissed for that I went to press charges .. and not to the sl police.
After all ... who can really say it's me that dissapeared for weeks on end.
HAH
Exclude that one week then ........
For wich I don't feel sorry for, what so ever, would do it again and probably will.
That in itself had little to do with sl ... little. Funny.

Thing is that my (second) life has changed dramatically over the past months.
Some for the better and some for the worse.

And after being accused of only wanting to do what I want.
THAT IS COMPLETELY TRUE lol.
I do only want to do what I want.. to do.
Not that I don't do the things I don't want to do .. I do them, I just didn't want to.

Soooo ....
In short.
Am I sorry to see Val go ?
Actually ...
not even a little.
I personally think that Eldalie ( or Eils'Uuthli .. the blue land) is starting to look way better then Val ever did.
Starting too .. considering what I do for a living I just have little time and energy to be working a lot on it .. that's what it means basically : playground.
And the time and energy I do have .. I like to spend it with people I like, appreciate and (can) respect.
The 'can' in that sentence really is a key element here .........
On sl or out of it. Ooc or ic ..
It's my rl drow factor.
One just can't respect the lack of backbone in some people.

Considering that (ok Wednesdays and Tuersdays are soft on me .. i work a normal days work .. usually .. in scattered hours, 3-4 in the morning and 4-5 in the evening)
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays .. I usually work from 11 am until 11 pm.
That's ... twelve hours.
Soooooo (lol)
Anyone telling me I don't spend enough effort in my sl or my endeavors herein.
Are hereby invited to come and spend a week in my workplace !
Wich is hot....50° celcius , more or less.
Slippery .. water on floor = danger.
Long, big , sharp knives.
Fire (or FIRE ! )
People running.
(open) ovens that work on 220° celcius
Steam , in big ammounts.

All of that in a combination of whining and complaining regarding somethign I was supposed to do for fun (my fun that is) .. is enough to let me want to stick a big fat middlefinger to some.
Especially to those that inable me to enjoy what I pay for.
And let's be honest, sims cost enough money for at least be wanting to enjoy them.

About that by the way.
And to help confused people .. although I don't blame them, it's pretty common that people suffering from borderline or the likes .. suffer random fases of unclearness and an overall lack of mental strenght to make simple deductions.
Deductions like.
If I own half of a full sim , pay half of the tier .. on top of that one os sim.
And the rest of the full sim, plus another os , is shared between two people ... hmmm ...
In my eyes it's a question of putting one and one together to become a two.
In less rational eyes ... I needed to count that again ... wich I did.
To come up with the same answer.
Wich is the issues with people who only see what they want to see.
Some people just ARE foolish enough to let t hemselves be fooled by perception only, but in the end , that's hardly my problem.
What DOES become my problem is when certain co owners wait a full 8 weeks to notice that "a problem has occured with the bank" .. for wich i had to fill in and thus cover the full tier of both os sims and the full .. myself.
For wich i still didn't receive ( and don't even expect ) a rectification ..............
As a settlement .. I will not pay back the original purchase cost for those people.
It more or less is the same ammount anyway.
( who doesn't like that can still threathen to come and trash my house LMAO )
Further , as an attempt to ridicule the facts as stated above.
Certain co owners found it necasary to personally adress me in their profile and to copy paste their 'proof' in their profile ...
I just didn't mention that months are missing .. prooving the facts as stating above .. by me.
Further .. 'looser' .. is spelled 'loser' ...
( ... famous last words .. so please make an effort to spell right .. )

That all being said.
I think I made my point.
I'm glad I'm doing what I want to do without people trying to break me up with someone else I like and care for.
Not having to be 'put to justice' for nothing more then because of the people I keep as friends .... that especially .. struk me as utterly base and very much prooving the fact that they didn't have anything better to do.
Especiallly since non of those people ever spoke two words with my respective co-owners.
Nor that i have to listen to senile old tarts about house trashing and trailor trash offspring doing exactly that.

I'm not even trying to hide the fact that ...
I AM A HAPPY FIDDY !
And pathetic attempts to ruin that .. will only result in honing laughter from my side , followed by a vieuw on the better side of me in those matters .. namely .. the backside of me.

These will by my last words on the subject.
I hope to never encounter some people again simply because they either bore me , annoy me needlessly or frustrate me fruitlessly.
And also because i think that nutcases belong in the nuthouse .. not in my vascinity.


Onwards to a less stressy
.. more creative ..
overall more pleasant and CHEAPER second life.

Let's face it...
theres is simply nobody out there (with the exeption of one, two if i include myself) I feel I need to explain or justify myself to in sl.
Anyone who thinks differently .. are kindly suggested to think again.
The mere fact I'm writing this down here .. is because of the some untruths in attempted slander. Wich admitted, might be just the result of unclear thinking due to the inability to think clear in the first place.
My right of reply as it where.

As an addition to my respective confession ...
these are my alts...
- Fidelis Messmer : Fi'i / Blue .. taken on a new identity and building her new home.
- Perleixus Lynagh : former owner of Val, npc as it where ..
- Rizzeth Fhang : my escape av, drowess .. common origin
- Sage Sautereau : the one that dies often whenever a perma death character is needed .. if and when I can remember her password.
- Nedylene Warwillow : my dwarf character Nedy , currently alligned with Angelica and Helios in a band of merchants , travelling through the valimar collective sims. Another escape av, for the mere fun of it.

It's not a secret, nor do I wish to be secretive about it either.
It's for FUN.
And ic'ly you'll have to treat each character in the respects you'd pay to any unknown ic character.
If you can't fathom the enjoyability of rp without neurotic alt accusing ( what does it even matter in the friggin first place .. ?) ... it just means you are spending too much time on sl ...


-)*(- Happy SL -)*(-

1 opmerking:

  1. *smiles*

    A certain large vampiric demon king of my acquaintance can relate well to your story. Last he was seen, he was shaking the dust of an evil empire which shall not be named from his sandals, retiring to his own sim to touch up his home and putter in his garden and make love to his fiancee and generally ENJOY his Second Life for the first time in months.

    He asked me to remind you that you're invited to the wedding... and to wish you well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen