Aw.
I thought the day wouldn't have come (anymore).
But I feel that urge again.
Remorseless, that it is.
But I feel , i feel .... i feel ...
I used to feel it often. And I want to, too.
Today is the day i feel more or less healthy again, at least less uhm ... every facial cavity filled with mukus. But , overly confident as per definition of my most august self.
Question.
Ever started a fight expecting to loose ?
Ever wanted to fight, wanting to loose ?
Ever just wanted to loose ? In general, in whatever you've just undertaken or are about to ?
I haven't.
Not once.
I feel, a warcry in my heart.
That I have heard and felt since as long as i can remember.
I just can't call it any different then that , it is what it is , one must call a cat a cat so to say.
Whenever I feel that sooner or later I must give into it, otherwise i'll be in danger of growing ....complacent. A dirty word.
I need something , something else again.
How about martial arts ....
What about fighting ...
I have a memory I'm pretty fond of.
Let me share it with you,
Once I had the fortune of being taught caipoeira (the dance-fighting of Brazil).
At the end of each lesson , all the studens would gather around the teacher, sitting in a circle, while the teacher would hold the berimbau.
We where all recquired to chant songs and drum drums.
While every student in the circle had to go to the middle of the circle and fight another student.
Kinda eerie hehehehe.
Now... and this is going to sound odd ... but we've taken up the habit (me and Sydd) of having friendly boxing matches ... in wich i'm in a severe uhm, disadvantage.
I've never boxed before, but he's kind telling me i'm a "sturdy opponent" and " that he has to struggle to keep me to my disadvantage" (lol).
Well weither that's true or not , he usually wins the fight, but he looses the war (lol), cause i don't stay down.
zondag 6 september 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Well, first and foremost: You know i'd never hit you in order to harm you , so the fact that i lose the war is a mere consequence.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTo answer your question above, i wouldn't mind you to win, although it took a effort to admit that your carbonara matched mine.
I was about to say "almost", but no, it was really delicious, i can say it matched mine. *laughs*. Good , now work on your amatriciana, young lass , you could make one tomorrow!! eheh.
A final note about your boxing: use your mind, not only your inner rage! as the saying goes: power is nothing without control.
(-.-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTurtle
if i where not able to control my inner race (when i know you are goin to win for example)
i'd not hold back and beat the living daylights out of you with any object within grasp !
See, that actually shows i just pushed the right button.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt's not a matter of throwing a chair towards your rival, or about biting off my ear in a very mike tyson-like fashion.
It is a matter of planning: it is about understanding my next move and anticipate it, taking advantage of your knowledge.
While ( and yes, i know, that shall cause you to tickle me at the very least) , you just scream out your warcry and attack , that gives you plenty of opportunties to step by the side and go past your guard!. I start to sound like Frankie (Clint Eastwood) in Million dollar Baby, so, here i quit and rest my case
gives me*
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTrue true, but as far as i remember, that's what i usually do.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAIM !! FIRE !!
Followed by an expected BULLSEYE !
If you don't shoot to kill, why shoot at all no?
Perhaps if you enjoy the screaming ....
Just an unpleasant side effect from missing if you ask me.
But uhm ... I 'd really like to ask ... would you go with me if i happen to drop by the local jiu jitsiu or boxing club .
Ehehe, I don't think i'll ever be a good boxer BUT that's not the only way to beat the crap out of eachother , have a beer after.
OR we could go hang out at the trainstation hoping for some punks to show up and start a fight. Willing to take a bet we can send them running after 10 minutes.
You see the thing is , at some point I'm usually not very willing to control rage, but instead veyr willing to let it out in a ... non raging way.
Either by being hyperly focussed at work or being a bitchy.