zondag 2 augustus 2009

Everything that's wrong with me !

First and foremost.
My cup of coffee is almost empty.
The greatest of all sins ....

Second.
I recently found out that my neckpains and headaches have a most stupid and moronic origin.
Artrose.
Yup.
Apparantly, when having had an accident as a kid when my neck was violently twisted to one side.
( car accident )
It can impose itself on your muscles and bones about 20 years earlier then it "should".
It has been wrongly diagnosed as migraine for a very very long time.
But they still need to put me under the cervical scan once or twice.
Besides, it's easily helped and the symptoms can be controlled.

Then !
I had the contractions twice in a week now.
Bad sign.

So they are (probably) coming from ..... a cyste.
Wich is pretty much harmless.
Just hurts like a fucking bitch in living hell.
Shivers.
Sweat.
Heavy convulsions.
Comes and goes.
Bad luck for any who wanted to see me squirm and moan in pain.
Cause this would be the time !
In other words, it's just pain and nothing else.
Even tho it should be treated non the less.
Will get to that soon. As in next week most probably.
It does not in any way keeps me from having children , nor does it mean that I will have difficulties with it.
Just my luck ...
I hate kids ....

To be honest ... I was more worried it would keep me from having sex !
But ...
needn't worry about that either !
hah !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm so glad they've finally figured this out and can help you. (Shakes her fist at anyone who would want to see Fid in pain). I'll be praying for you. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. cyste on the ovaries is NOT fun , but as you said they are easly treated,but sometimes they can lead up to a historectomy. hope you get to feeling better though

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen