“As if spiders and drow weren’t bad enough, there are spiders who think they are drow, and worse, drow who think they are spiders”
:::::::
The arachnomancer is a pure expression of Lolth, the visible hand of the Spider Queen. Thus, drow of all stations are friendly or even helpful toward these individuals.
:::::::
Alev was born in Erelhei-Cinlu, the darklyshining star of the underdark. Images and icons of spiders have always been a part of his life. His society taught him to venerate these creatures, to exalt them as the children of Lolth. It’s no wonder, then, he became obsessed with them. What began as idle curiosity—a preoccupation with the movements of their graceful forms, the intricate beauty oftheir magnificent webs, and the trembling of their victims before they sink poison-bearing fangs into flesh—soon filled his dreams.Hence he bacame an arachnomancer, at the service of LLoth and her children.
[2009/03/26 7:58] Ardul Thei: he'll make a good one
[2009/03/26 7:58] Ardul Thei: he's scary
[2009/03/26 7:58] Ardul Thei: lol
[2009/03/26 7:59] Fidelis Messmer: ehehe yes he can be that .. stiff and arrogant in his characters that comes off cold and calculatingly cruel .. to be honest i find it sexy *nods *
Ahaha
Bless him and all his characters
In their evil and malicious minds
Meet: Alev.
At first sight he would have seemed the polar oppisite of Olath.
But he isn't ehe ..
Olath Aleanduis --- Dark from the Noble Line of (? - 'duis)
Alev Euolin --- (? - Alev) the Gem
What's in a name *shrug*
Now, Blue's initial reaction to poor Alev was something hmmmm .. pretty much summed up by : " Aim ! Fire ! ".
Probably because he showed up around the time Aalak was getting herself in position to take run for the throne. With succes.
He's a lot more Neutral where Olath was Lawful. (chaotic)
Both are interesting but I have to admit that Alev is a lot more versatile.
More or less because of Olath's rampant self consciousness.
Not to say coniving... and a big ego.
Now he's out the game it's of no use to circumvent the issue of why Blue called him White.
Well .. very simple : She thinks of him a liar so his name must be the exact opposite of what he tells her.
Off topic.
I have got to stop watching these dumbass horror movies .....
I'm watching one right now : Mirrors.
Wonderful.
It's starting to mess with my mind. Heed and what i'm about to tell you isn't a joke and transpired exactly as described below.
A while ago I was at a friends house and I had to go to the bathroom.
Knowing that every person that was in that house , was in the room I just left .. to go to the bathroom. On my way towards it I heard the watertap going on .. then off.
I HEARD THE WATERTAP GOING ON AND THEN OFF !!
Now the thing makes a squeeky sound .. that i heard too ! TWICE !
Needless to say my imagination just takes a hold on me when that happens.
And I advanced in my treads wishing I had brought some kind of blunt object with me.
It needs a note that it all ended (to my great satisfaction) in a grand anticlimax.
Now..
I have known that person for a very long time, even in highschool.
Sooo .. one time I had a sleepover we both woke up in the middle of the night due to a very loud scream. Coming from either in or right outside.
This is no joke, we both sat up looking at eachother and it was a truely bonechilling moment.
I even remember we where both afraid to talk.
Now the house is in a big meadow wich are su rrounded by forests, it couldn't have been in the forest because sound just doesn't travel that fast and far in one.
The next morning at the breakfast table we asked the sisters and parents if they had heard something in during the night.
They all went " Huh ? "
" Did something wake you up tonight ? Like a scream ? "
All round laughter , that not in the least seemed uncomfortable , really more like " don't be silly , now eat your breakfast "
hmmm...
no ..
it where two moments where I felt to be halucinating.
Being ENTIRELY sober !
'Not Even' caffeine induced .. I'm facing the horrid facts : live healthier, lay of coffee , cigarettes, junk food ( yeah that's a stretch isn't it ... figures that after standing in kitchens for days on end I am NOT in the mood to even look at the stove when I'm home .. then it's my turn .. I'm hungry and i want my food NOW )
vrijdag 27 maart 2009
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten